Non Destructive Testing Specialists
TesTex NDT is a specialised non destructive testing company operating in the UK and abroad - providing non destructive testing services for assets such as pipelines, storage tanks, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, condenser tubes, boiler tubes and process columns.
Our UK office is based in North Lincolnshire, with partner offices all around the globe. Day to day our technicians are based all around the UK and abroad serving the needs of the power, petroleum, bulk storage, chemical, pharmaceutical and offshore industries.
We utilise techniques such as ultrasonics, dye penetrant inspection (DPI), magnetic particle inspection (MPI), and eddy current testing (ECT). As well as more specialised techniques such as Low Frequenecy Electromagnetic Testing (LFET), Remote Field Electromagnetic Testing (RFET), Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT), and IRIS.
We pride ourselves on our ability to go above and beyond, and find ourselves rising to the challenges of the most ambitious projects.
- Hole in storage tank discovered through thick scale with Falcon 2000 Floor Scanner
- API 570 Pipeline Inspection – Case Study
- Corrosion & Thermal Fatigue Cracking Detected in Boiler Tubes With Hawkeye
- Corrosion Detected in Pipelines using LFET
- Inspection of a Vessel Containing Corrosive Material
- Furnace Tubing in Reducing Gas Furnace
- Line Cat Used in Alaska Pipeline Inspection
Connect with Us
Tel: 01469 541586