TesTex NDT is a non-destructive testing company specialising in providing inspection services for piping, tubing, storage tanks and pressure vessels using such techniques as:
- Remote Field Electromagnetics (RFET)
- Low Frequency Electromagnetics (LFET)
- Eddy Current (ECT)
- Long Range Ultrasonic Technique (LRUT)
- Remote Visual Inspection (RVI)
- Balanced Field Electromagnetic Technique (BFT)
Our UK office is based in Lincolnshire and was opened at the beginning of 2000
TesTex NDT Ltd carry out inspection work all over the UK and Europe serving the needs of the chemical, petroleum, bulk storage, power and offshore industries.
All of our staff receive extensive technical training and also bring many years of inspection experience gained in Europe and around the world. All of our Field Technicians are, at the least, Level II PCN, CSWIP, EEMUA, API and or ASNT qualified in their relevant fields. All our personnel are highly trained and conscientious, our integrity is second to none and this has helped us secure and maintain many prestigious clients around the world.
TesTex is proud of its safety record, as with all projects, safety plays an important role in the work and this is something we have continually invested in. All TesTex personnel are CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme accredited and where applicable, are trained in Confined Space Entry as identified by the Confined Spaces Regulations, 1997.
As with safety, TesTex is also aware of the importance of a fully documented and working Quality System. To this end, we have gained the BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate and we are now working towards ISO/IEC 17020 UKAS accreditation.
- Hole in storage tank discovered through thick scale with Falcon 2000 Floor Scanner
- API 570 Pipeline Inspection – Case Study
- Corrosion & Thermal Fatigue Cracking Detected in Boiler Tubes With Hawkeye
- Corrosion Detected in Pipelines using LFET
- Inspection of a Vessel Containing Corrosive Material
- Furnace Tubing in Reducing Gas Furnace
- Line Cat Used in Alaska Pipeline Inspection
Connect with Us
Tel: 01469 541586