As we continue to grow we’re always in need of great people to help us achieve our new goals who are passionate about what they do.
We have offices all over the globe with our head office based in Pittsburgh, PA and manufacture several of our own technologies in-house. We’re relied on everyday to provide technically excellent services to our clients on time with great service, and we count on our team to deliver.
We have clear career paths set out for progression within the company, and invest in our people by providing ongoing training. Our team is always striving to go above and beyond and this shows in the enthusiastic culture within the company.
If you think you could make a difference, and hold any of the following qualifications we’re always interested in hearing from experienced and qualified technicians. Particularly with any of the following tickets;
- API 653, 510 or 570
- EEMUA 159
- PCN or ASNT Level 2 in UT, ECT, MPI and DPI
Send a copy of your CV / resume to email@example.com or call our UK office on 01469 541586
We’re not currently advertising for any open positions. Please check back later or send a prospective application to the above address.
- IRIS detects hidden defects in vertical heat exchanger
- Hole in storage tank discovered through thick scale with Falcon 2000 Floor Scanner
- API 570 Pipeline Inspection – Case Study
- Corrosion & Thermal Fatigue Cracking Detected in Boiler Tubes With Hawkeye
- Corrosion Detected in Pipelines using LFET
- Inspection of a Vessel Containing Corrosive Material
- Furnace Tubing in Reducing Gas Furnace
Connect with Us
Tel: 01469 541586