TesTex NDT is a dynamic company with a fast-growing UK office.
To continue to grow we are always in need of great people who are passionate about what they do and can help us achieve our ambitions goals.
Our UK office is in North Lincolnshire. We work on projects across many sectors including oil and gas, chemical, storage, pipelines, food, pharmaceuticals and offshore. Our teams carry out work throughout the UK and worldwide.
We manufacture several of our own technologies in-house and are relied on every day to provide technically excellent services to our clients on time with great service, and we count on our team to deliver.
Excellent Career Progression
We have clear career paths set out for progression within the company and invest in our people by providing ongoing training. Our team is always striving to go above and beyond and this shows in the enthusiastic culture within the company.
Take a look at some of our team
Are You Right for Our Team?
If you think you could make a difference, and hold NDT and Inspector qualifiactions, we’re always interested in hearing from experienced and qualified technicians such as;
- API 653, 510 or 570
- EEMUA 159
- PCN or ASNT Level 2 in UT, ECT, MPI and DPI
- Plant Inspectors
We are currently advertising for open positions, if you think you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please complete the brief online application form and we will be in touch.
Work Nationally & Internationally.
£Competitive salary + bonus
Car allowance, laptop and phone.
Due to a planned expansion, TesTex NDT, a specialised non-destructive testing and inspection company, based in North Lincolnshire, are looking for an additional sales person to join their already successful team.
The business currently serves the needs of the power, petroleum, bulk storage, chemical, pharmaceutical and offshore industries. We are looking to grow our current customer base and develop new market opportunities.
Must come from a technical sales background and have experience of working/selling into any of the above types of industries.
The role would suit a person (with the right sales attributes) looking for a genuine opportunity in engineering sales, or looking for a career step in the right direction. Ultimately, the objective will be to move the successful person into a Technical Sales Managers role.
More about the role
- The principal objective of the role is to help the TesTex team secure profitable business for the company
- The successful candidate will work closely with the existing Technical Sales Managers to produce high quality quotations and tenders
- They will act as a point of call for the Technical Sales Managers, liaising directly with clients and the TesTex operational team, following up on quotes
- There will be an element of account management and development- a number of accounts will be passed over to the successful candidate to help manage and develop
- Once they are established, new sales leads, some self-generated and others generated by the company’s marketing activities will be provided
- There will be an amount of sales calls and marketing tasks to do to help identify prospect customers
Some travel and overnight stays will be required. However, the role will be based primarily in North Lincolnshire. Must hold a valid UK driving licence.