TesTex NDT have invested in our safety and quality processes. We are proud of our safety record and are fully accredited with leading industry standards to ensure we maintain the highest of quality standards across all our projects.
We understand the importance of a fully documented and working Quality System. To this end, we have gained the BS EN ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 Certificate and we are now an accredited UKAS Type A Inspection Body.
Our Accreditation Certificates
- BS EN ISO 9001 Certificate
- BS OHSAS 18001 Certificate
- BS EN ISO 14001 Certificate
- BINDT Services
- BINDT Corporate Membership Certificate
- Achillies Cat B2 Assessment
- RoSPA Certificate
- SafeContractor Scheme Certificate
- ConCom Membership Certificate
Health & Safety
All TesTex personnel hold CCNSG Safety Passports and where applicable, are trained in Confined Space Entry as identified by the Confined Spaces Regulations, 1997.
Other training regularly run for our staff include:
- First Aid
- Face Fit
- Offshore specific courses