3D Laser Scanning
TesTex NDT offer 3D laser scanning services which allow us to create CAD maps of your site, which you can use to add information, tag assets, and move around the site to view areas quickly and efficiently.
3D laser scanning uses LiDAR based laser probes to non destructively map your site. Probes are positioned at various locations to get full coverage, and generate point cloud maps, which are then used to create a CAD version of your site. Due to the nature of lasers, the point cloud maps are highly accurate and generate millions of points to capture even the smallest details of your site.
We work with you to provide a customised map, in order to tie in with your existing procedures, processes and existing software.
- Saves time & money – no down time, assets stay in-service during the inspection
- Much faster than traditional ISO drawing teams
- Much more accurate, with much more information than traditional CAD drawings
- High quality data when you need, allowing you to make fast decisions
- Customised service to tie in with your existing processes, procedures and software
For more information on our 3D laser scanning services, please give us a call on 01469 541586