We can carry out pipeline and pipework integrity assessments, including a full API 570 Inspection as required by many regulatory bodies.
A Range of Pipeline Inspection Options
For your pipeline inspection needs we offer a variety of options including:
- API 570 Inspection
- Ultrasonic & Long Range Ultrasonic Testing Surveys
- Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant, Eddy Current Techniques & PAUT Weld Inspection
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) Inspection without the need to remove insulation
- Pipeline Drawing – Isometric / CAD / Piping & Instrumentation Diagram’s (P&ID’s)
- Corrosion Mapping
- Project Management – Pigging results & assessments
For a general inspection we would usually recommend API 570, the standard for pipeline inspection globally, which includes at it’s core:
- A full ultrasonic thickness survey
- Visual inspection and notes on every spool & accessory
- Repair recommendations
- Corrosion rates and remaining life calculations
- CAD drawings of your lines with easy referencing, essential for larger lines
Our experience is second to none, delivering on large multi-site projects requiring extensive planning, manpower, durations and logistical flexibility.
We are also praised highly for our reporting, which we invite you to take a look at via a site meeting.
To find out more about how we can help with your pipeline inspection project call us on 01469 541586. Or send us an Email.
You will receive a comprehensive inspectors report detailing results and the findings of the inspection. The standard of our reports is just one of the things that makes us stand out in the industry.
If you would like to discuss your pipeline inspection project, would like to see a sample report, or to arrange an initial no-obligation meeting, call us on 01469 541 586 or complete our contact form.