Boiler Tube Inspection
Specialist Boiler Inspection – Comprehensive Reporting, Quality Inspection Every Time.
We offer specialised inspection for all types of boilers, from drum-to-drum boilers to supercritical steam generators, we’ve got the right solution for you. We offer a range of solutions including:
- Full Ultrasonic Boiler Tube Thickness Survey
- Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique (LFET) Corrosion Scanning (From the O.D)
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Inspection
- Magnetic Particle / Dye Penetrant Crack Testing & Weld Inspection
- IRIS / Eddy Current Tube Inspection from the I.D
- Magnetite Detection via LFET (shown in video above)
Boiler Tube Thickness Survey
We are familiar with and inspect some of the largest boilers in the UK, and provide a general overview of condition in each area. We thickness test a percentage of tubes at various locations, providing a map of the entire boiler which can be compared year on year to monitor changes in condition and identify emerging areas of risk.
We are constantly praised on how succinctly and intuitively we manage to present inspection information in our reports. We invite you view a copy of one of our reports via a site meet and to discuss how we might be able to solve your problems.
To find out more about how we can help with your next boiler inspection project call us on 01469 541586. Or send us an Email.