Boiler Tube Inspection
We offer specialist inspection for all types of boiler from drum-to-drum boilers to supercritical steam generators. Our comprehensive inspection service provides you with the valuable information you need to be sure your boilers are maintained to the highest standards every time.
A Range of Boiler Inspection Options
We offer a range of solutions including:
- Targeted Ultrasonic Boiler Tube Thickness Survey
- Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique (LFET) Corrosion Scanning (From the O.D)
- Magnetic Particle / Dye Penetrant Crack Testing & BFET Weld Inspection
- IRIS / Eddy Current / Remote Field Electromagnetic Technique Tube Inspection from the I.D
- Magnetite Detection via LFET (shown in video)
- Written Schemes of Examination (WSE)
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
Heat Recovery Steam Generator Inspection
The design of many Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs) does not allow access to the inside surface of the tubes for examination. We use Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique (LFET) to examine HRSG finned tubes from the outside diameter.
Download our brochure on HRSG Inspection Tools for more information.
Boiler Tube Thickness Survey
We are familiar with and inspect some of the largest boilers in the UK.
We thickness test a percentage of tubes at various locations, providing a map of the entire boiler which can be compared year on year to monitor any changes in condition and identify emerging areas of risk.
You will receive a comprehensive inspectors report detailing results and the findings of the inspection. The standard of our reports is just one of the things that makes us stand out in the industry.
If you would like to discuss your boiler inspection project, would like to see a sample report, or to arrange an initial no-obligation meeting, call us on 01469 541 586 or complete our contact form below: