TesTex NDT provides a comprehensive drone inspection service using professional unmanned air systems (drones) equipped with the latest technology; we provide aerial imagery both still and 4K video, inspection data, live video feed, thermal imaging, panoramic stills and 3D models. We work to deliver aerial services across a range of industries and assets such as tanks and pipework which can normally only accessed via scaffold or MEWP. We also supply a fully qualified EEMUA 159 or an API 570 technician to make real time comments and decisions on your assets.
Our team of drone pilots and operators are fully qualified, licensed and insured. We operate using the latest secure web-based flight management systems to ensure both best practice as per CAA regulations and consistency in flight operations amongst our team. We are available for projects 24 hours a day, seven days a week across the UK and internationally.
- Saves time and money , no down time, asset stays operational during the inspection
- Minimises risk and danger
- Before and after comparisons of assets
- Lack of site disruption
- High quality data when you need, it months before planned outages
- Work with your engineers to gain the information you need