LFET Tank Floor Scanner
The TesTex Floor Scanner uses Low Frequency Electromagnetic Technique to rapidly screen storage tank floors, providing corrosion mapping and the ability to differentiate between top and bottom side defects.
The system is capable of scanning through linings and coatings, and the data can be saved for comparison for future inspections.
The tank floor scanner has the following capabilities:
- Up to 25mm Penetration
- Scan through linings and coatings
- Corrosion Mapping
- Differentiate between topside and bottom side defects using phase angle
- Electromagnets make it much lighter than systems like MFL
- 12 hour battery Life or 110V supply
- Record data for viewing later
- Proved up with ultrasonic testing
To find out more about how we can help with your next inspection project call us on 01469 541586. Or send us an Email.